While we were all trying to pretend the snow wasn’t going to come, it showed its face at rush hour traffic when no one in Toronto was expecting it, turning that 10 minute drive home into grid lock traffic for over an hour. All i could think about last night as all i could see ahead of me was brake lights and snow, was thank god i have my winter tires on, changed my brakes and new wipers!!
So don’t wait a minute longer thinking winter will go away if we don’t talk about it!
Winter is here and Dignity Auto is on your side!
Call us today to book and appointment 416-977-1400
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accelerate and decelerate your vehicle slowly – Take your time with how you operate your car. On an ice road this could be the difference between life and death.
- Drive slowly– Measure rather it is better to arrive to work late or not at all!
- Know your brakes– How long is it going to take for your breaks to come to a complete stop?
- Don’t stop if you can avoid it – With the exceptions of stop lights and stop signs of course.
- Don’t power up hills– The road is iced meaning if you power you could slide right back down and risk drivers’ lives near you.
- Don’t stop going up a hill– If you are part way up, there is no room to turn back up an iced hill roadway.
- Stay home– Sometimes staying home is better than risking the ride.
Like our page on Facebook:
Winter is a tough season, when the cold season begins so do a lot of other problems. First of all it is cold season, people coming in to work sick and getting you sick. YUCK! Next people are leaving their winter coats everywhere. Even though it is winter and you feel like you sometimes can barely see the road. Your kids have you driving all over the place.
Your car doesn’t need to be a problem in the winter.
Here are some problems in the winter you can look to have repaired with a free Dignity Repairs consultation and affordable repair services.
- When the temperature drops below seven degrees it causes all season tires to lose grip.
- Oils thicken when cold. Try heating up your vehicle before trying to run a start. This will avoid damage to the vehicle.
- Your engine runs the least efficiently during the 20 minutes you start it up in the cold. Try leaving the engine started for 20 minutes before setting the heater to go so your vehicle starts more efficiently
If you have any of these issues please feel free to contact Dignity Repairs at: 416-710-0361
We are Located at 626 Dundas street west Toronto, on, click the map below for a Google Maps link.
This is Dignity Repairs and thank you for reading our daily blog post, please connect with us on social media: