A Regular service schedule on your vehicle can keep you running smoothly. Forgetting can be the difference in a few hard days. In maintaining your vehicle here are 5 things Dignity Repairs recommends you check frequently on your vehicle. For more information on checking these things or maintenance help please check out are Google Maps location below.
So here are 5 things to check frequently on your vehicle:
- Indicator lights
2. Front and back vehicle lights
3. Tire inflation
4. Wind-shield Washer fluid.
5.Engine Oil level
Go to 626 Dundas Street in Toronto for help with all your automotive needs.
Here are the available Dignity Deals:
- Take any $45 Car Wash package
- Purchase of any service over $150.00 with repair services. Get a free oil change!
- Free emergency towing to our site. Add our number: 416-977-1400
For all of your automotive needs go to Dignity Repairs!
Charging up a vehicle is going to be the future of the automotive industry. The benefits include that it is always will going to cost less than fossil fuels. So how many miles do you think we will be able to get from a charge point in Canada in the future. At the moment charge-points have collected a 50 million dollars for expanding their projects in the future.
Where do you think the first charge points where be in Canada if I had to take a guess?
Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver in British Columbia is one of the most Liberal cities in all of Canada. In fact walking down the street in broad daylight you would not be surprised to find out a local smells of pot already. However there is a lot of industry in this city for example research jobs and Data entry. So it stands to reason with some of the high tech industry already existing with in Vancouver there would likely be a quick expansion for the electric vehicles to enter this market.
Toronto Ontario as has already announced and unveiled some of their vehicle charge points in the city. As the capital of Ontario, and one of Canada’s thriving economic cities. It is no surprise that Toronto has already unveiled some charge points in Canada. Go to UrbanToronto.ca for more details.
For all of your automotive needs go to Toronto’s Dignity Repairs for vehicle repair and wash needs:
Like Dignity Repairs on Facebook and follow them on Twitter:
Written by Umair Baig
Automobiles are constantly improving. Safety features are continually being upgraded. Acceleration is becoming quicker. There are few changes and trends on the horizon that will completely change the way you drive. Here are the five top automobile trends:
- Personalization: Because of complex algorithms and software, cars are becoming much more personalized. Basically, cars will adapt and understand their driver’s preference and habits. This will make driving much safer and easier than ever before.
- Algorithms for everything: From car insurance to car sales, everything will have an algorithm. For example, your specific driving abilities and the area you live in will be used to analyze the cost of your insurance premium. Basically, everything will become a lot more personalized to you and your vehicle.
- Ethernet in your car: Soon, you will be able to watch movies and television in your cars, thanks to the emergence of the Ethernet in automobiles. Also, this feature is imperative to safety as well. Cars will be able to collect and process data from radars and cameras, in order to handle automatic safety features, such as automatic braking.
- Sharing Information with Car Manufacturers: Soon enough, your vehicle will be able to report back detailed information about real-life driving incidents. For example, car manufacturers will be able to monitor how your vehicle dealt with black ice, and will look to improve the car’s capability based on this information.
- Security: Vehicles are becoming more and more secure and safe for your vehicle. Vendors are now offering extremely secure vehicles, with their security levels being similar to your home or office.
We are always up to date with the current automobile trends. There is a lot of fun stuff in the future, and we just cannot wait.
Conveniently located at 626 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON Dignity Auto Repair will be delighted to help make your vehicle look fabulous again. Contact us today for an appointment. OR Walk in
Ashton says”What a cool way to use YouTube by blackgt350h’s channel who showed a slide show presentation of an old mustang they restored. This is a glamorous and slick way to drive back in the 60’s.”
For vehicle maintenance, detailing and washing come to Dignity repairs in Dundas in Toronto we invite you to visit us at Dignity Auto Repair.We are located at 626 Dundas Street West. Toronto, ON. Call 416-977-1400 to schedule an appointment.
Connect with Dignity Repairs on Social media:
Connect with Dignity Repairs on Social media:
Would you like to make sure everything on your vehicle is working properly? Dignity Auto Repair is here to help. We offer full auto body repair, mechanical repair, tire service, detailing service, and auto paint service for your vehicles. We invite you to visit us at Dignity Auto Repair, located 626 Dundas Street West. Toronto, ON. Call 416-977-1400 to schedule an appointment.