Written by Ashton Deroy:
Air quality in your vehicle has been linked to cancer, driver distraction and pulmonary issues. This blog has three pieces of advice to manage the air quality in your vehicle to ensure your driver safety. This blog is really about managing the environment in your car which will also ensure a healthy driver. This can also help to ensure vehicle function long term?
- Use a cheap foam brush to dust between the A.C. vents – This ensures you do not have vents breathing out dust in to your vehicle.
- Vacuum up the dust as you brush it off – Do not just leave it sitting in the car. Make sure you clean it up and get it out of your car.
- Clean all the knobs and buttons – This will help keep the function of the car up.
- Clean out all of the trans from the car, especially bottles – Leaving bottles in the car long term because the bottles release cancer causing toxins and are very bad for your physical health.
- Use a magic eraser to clean off the vinyl and leather – Well because ewww.
- get rid of animal hair from your upholstery with a spray bottle and scrub.
Need an internal car cleaning? Please contact us: Call Us Now, 416-977-1400
Today i took a steam cleaner to a co workers floor mat trying out new things. Seeing what works and what didn’t, what i didn’t realize was how well it worked just by its self. Having the steam at the right temperature and going at the carpet with just steam then brush it out as i went it turned out better then i could have ever expected.
Steam is the new clean. Plastic, everything it works so well im going to post pictures and if anyone that views the blog calls in to book we will give you 50% off your detail!
Call now 416-977-1400 or Email Ashtonderoy@gmail.com
After 2001 Honda
Before 2001 Honda
Ashton Deroy writes: Hello everyone, Dignity Repairs has been expanding their digital media presence by getting some impressions on Just Got That.
Right now we have deals on moving trucks for 15 ft. Cube Trucks $120, 2 Bedroom Apartment Movers $530.
Also check out our deal on Brake Jobs – 1 axel $240.
For more Dignity Deals, head on down to
For all your auto repair needs go to 626 Dundas street west Toronto, on
Hours of operation:
Monday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 7:00pm