How To Drive a Manual Transmission?
by Evan Shanks
How To Check Your Tires?
by MyRide on Autobytel
Connect with Dignity Repairs on Social media:
Would you like to make sure everything on your vehicle is working properly? Dignity Auto Repair is here to help. We offer full auto body repair, mechanical repair, tire service, detailing service, and auto paint service for your vehicles. We invite you to visit us at Dignity Auto Repair, located 626 Dundas Street West. Toronto, ON. Call 416-977-1400 to schedule an appointment.
Spring is nearing you can see the snow leaving, you can see clearly on the road and the horizon is clear ahead. Well except for the rainy days… Still many people don’t know what are important things to look at for Spring time auto maintenance. Today Dignity Repairs is going to share three tips for auto maintenance in the spring.
- Check batteries, plugs and wires– All these components give the power to your vehicle. Without these you are stuck roadside seeking the help of a friendly stranger. Test and replace your old batteries, plugs and wires. Especially if they are over two years old.
- Tire pressure– Nothing sucks like being stuck with a flat tire on the side of the road! Winter weather can actually reduce the pressure in your tire. In Toronto you have 5 months of cold weather beating on your tires. Just think in this case it is better to be safe than sorry!
- Check fluid levels– There are lots of things to check do not miss any of them. Engine oil needs to be checked, so does transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and, yes, even wind-shield washer fluid. Commonly brake fluid is a big issue in the spring time.
Not quite sure where to start? Come down to Dignity Repairs in Toronto Ontario. Click below on the map to get our address to enter to your GPS. Thank you for reading today’s blog.
Like Dignity Repairs on Facebook & follow us on Twitter:
Hey Toronto, Dignity Repairs is here to serve customers like you. From the LGBTQ, to women and even immigrants because we know some garages don’t serve with Dignity. We make sure everyone feels welcome in a Dignity Repairs garage. Below is our special weekend promotion where we offer a free vehicle inspection with a car wash. That way we can tell you if there is anything wrong with your vehicle or you can discuss any concerns with us.
At Dignity Repairs, we don’t rely on vehicle repairs to pay our overhead. So we make sure to give you a deal with Dignity when you are serviced in our garage.
Dignity Repairs- Ride with Dignity
Check out our location at:
For more deals download our Dignity Deals PDF:
PDF: Dignity Deals
Connect with us on Facebook & Twitter. Click below:
How frequently should you get your oil changed? What’s the difference between an oil change and a lube job with synthetic oil? When should you become concerned with filter replacement? These are common questions that vary with each vehicle make and model, as well as the driving style of each driver. Fortunately, the staff at Dignity Auto Repair are knowledgeable about the lube, oil, and filter replacement requirements for each vehicle it services.
Typically, an oil change / lube job is recommended every 5000 KM. Air filters are replaced at varying intervals, along with wiper blade replacement. When you visit Dignity Auto Repair for a regularly scheduled lube, oil, and filter replacement, we’ll let you know our recommendations for your vehicle and consult with you before we complete the service.
Need a lube, oil and filter replacement? Whatever the need, our staff at Dignity Auto Repair will be happy to take care of your vehicle so that it may safely take care of you. We proudly serve the engine, mechanical and auto services needs of people who live and work in Toronto, ON and GTA surrounding area and ONTARIO.
Call 416-710-0361, or schedule an appointment with Dignity Auto Repair or walk in. Located off of Dundas street west and Sapdina Ave, Toronto Downtown Core, we welcome you to stop by our shop at 626 Dundas Street West. Toronto, ON M5T 1H7. If you have any questions about your auto’s performance or maintenance, don’t be shy about asking our friendly staff for assistance.
Welcome to our virtual space for Dignity Repairs some of our specialities partially include Car washes and auto repairs. At Dignity Repairs we recognize that not all auto mechanics do what is best for the customer. Let us face it some mechanics think they can rip off the customers especially if they are LGBTQ or female. They assume that the customers know nothing about cars, repair and engine maintenance.
- The auto shop only offers repairs– If an auto shop only offers repairs they need to inflate their costs to cover overhead, pay hourly wages and their advertising fees.Which creates an inflated costs which is the last thing an automotive owner needs in this day. At Dignity Repairs we offers a multiple of services and businesses under one roof, so that we can better pay our overhead. We also can offer a flat fee to save the customer money in the long run process.
- The mechanic only talks to a man– Yes sadly some scam sale tactics are sexist. By putting forward a communication style that only speaks with the man who is also in the auto shop. They present a hyper masculine and gruff sales style which says “The man is the only one who can understand vehicles.” In the meantime they probably know that to be false then rip him off anyways. By the way if anyone is sexist in an auto shop you should probably walk out because it is disrespectful and they are unprofessional.
- Straying from price– They quote you a lower price, then tell you something different after inspection for the same service. Also if the auto mechanics charge for inspection they are probably going to overcharge you. At Dignity Repairs we do not charge for the inspection because we want to do what is best for your the customer. You may want to ask your possible mechanic why they charge for your inspection and why they are not more happy to be receiving your business.
Thank you for reading our Dignity repairs blog.
Our Mechanic and Technicians are Licensed , Highly Trained, experienced, caring , knowledgeable and professional
At Dignity Repairs we want you to drive with Dignity. Please connect with us below on social media. We have a Facebook page, Twitter page and this WordPress website which you can subscribe to. Happy driving everyone.