Written by Ashton Deroy:
Air quality in your vehicle has been linked to cancer, driver distraction and pulmonary issues. This blog has three pieces of advice to manage the air quality in your vehicle to ensure your driver safety. This blog is really about managing the environment in your car which will also ensure a healthy driver. This can also help to ensure vehicle function long term?
- Use a cheap foam brush to dust between the A.C. vents – This ensures you do not have vents breathing out dust in to your vehicle.
- Vacuum up the dust as you brush it off – Do not just leave it sitting in the car. Make sure you clean it up and get it out of your car.
- Clean all the knobs and buttons – This will help keep the function of the car up.
- Clean out all of the trans from the car, especially bottles – Leaving bottles in the car long term because the bottles release cancer causing toxins and are very bad for your physical health.
- Use a magic eraser to clean off the vinyl and leather – Well because ewww.
- get rid of animal hair from your upholstery with a spray bottle and scrub.
Need an internal car cleaning? Please contact us: Call Us Now, 416-977-1400