- Open the radiator cap – Careful the liquid from this is extremely toxic to your dogs or cats.
- Find T Shaped bolt– Under the front view of the car look to the bottom of the radiator and find a T shaped bolt or small plug.
- Get 2 pans to capture the toxic liquids– The pails must be big enough to hold roughly five gallons.
- Place the pails beneath Radiator
- Allow the liquids to drain in to the pails.
- You also need to drain your engine block
- Instead of finding the plugs you can keep the drain cocks open
- Turn off the vehicle, close the drain cock, and fill the radiator and overfill part to the proper level
- Look out for air pockets
- Replace cap on the radiator
- Be sure to do this as often as needed.
Need help with your vehicle maintenance? Go to Dignity Repairs on 626 Dundas St W in Toronto Ontario. We have been proud to service the Toronto area. Be sure to also click the link below to connect with us on Social media.