EXCELLENT AUTO REPAIR — IT’S ALL IN THE PROCESS
Dignity Auto Repairs and Services / Hand Car Wash and Detailz; Repair is the premier auto repair center on the 626 Dundas Street West. Toronto, ON for a good reason: Excellent Auto Repair Processes.
To the average customer, what they see at an auto repair facility is how well the staff interacts with them, that they drop off their vehicle in one condition, and that they pick up their vehicle in better condition. However, there is so much more that goes into the auto repair process.
From simple mechanical repair to extensive auto repair, Dignity Auto Repairs; Repair is always striving to excel in the following processes:
– Communication at each step of the repair to keep customers informed.
– Documented workflow processes to make the repair work more efficient.
– Checklists and verification processes with each step of the process.
– Clear internal communication dealing with everyday issues and case-specific challenges.
– Two way communication with each Insurance company to make certain the customer gets the best possible auto body repair experience.
Though we have terrific processes in place, we are always asking questions and exploring new ways to make things better. Our process improvement initiative is what has allowed Dignity Repairs; Repair to grow the size of our facility, remodel our waiting area, expand the number of insurance companies that list us as a preferred vendor, and keep a long-established reputation as the premier auto repair facility in the region.
If you want the full customer experience here at Dignity Repairs and Hand Car Wash; Repair, we invite you to schedule an appointment for any of our five auto repair services:
Tire and Wheel Alignment Services
Auto Repair, Service, Maintenance and Auto Showroom Sales
Moving Van and Truck Rental
Interested in learning more about our processes? Stop by or contact Dignity Repairs; Repair at 416-977-1400. We are conveniently located at 626 Dundas Street West in Toronto, ON, just Dundas st west and Sapdina Ave intersection as you’re driving into Toronto. See you soon!